[dj-Jo] Contingency of Music [dj-Jo] Contingency of Music

Woot.

Great song, looking forward to more of your work!

dj-Jo responds:

Awesome!
Check out my songs on your spare time.

Hyptnotize remix With no bugs Hyptnotize remix With no bugs

Heh system heh

Well this was an intersting way to portray a system song. Although some of the sound is on the right side at the beginning. Anyways nice work. Nice to see you doing some music. Keep up the good stuff. And go ahead and chek my stuff.

-Brad

the following wind the following wind

Nice

This is pretty good man except is it just a loop that repeats itself if it is you can shorten it. As for the title its probably what i would have named it. My score 4.2/5

The Instrument The Instrument

Good Job

You made the news just a little more interesting man. But the only thing that bothered me was the repeditive ending maybe you could of made it more than just beats at the end.

Just some thoughts,

tRiPhOp68 responds:

Thanks for advice. I recorded that strange news cast and felt it needed to go over a dark beat. The intention is to write some lyrics that make fun of consumer culture i.e. the "merchandise kills people" although i feel for anyone who gets hurt or killed

Colty Crazy World Colty Crazy World

wrong review

sorry about the totally unrelated review man im sorry it was sopposed to go on another persons song.

DjColty responds:

House of the Techno Dude House of the Techno Dude

Good job

i have heard that news cast before and it made it much more intersting with the beats behind it. But I would have added some more beats at the end of it it kinda got repititive. 4.7/5.

DjColty responds:

ok ty for the feedback I appreciate =D

based based

Alrighty Max

Other than the abrupt ending it was good. Can't say much more.

i-max responds:

did you hear my other new songs?

wetnose wetnose

Decent

It was decent but lacking in diversity man, maybe add a drum loop and a bass loop during the distorted loop then it would be almost perfect. Also what did you use to make this?

Check my stuff,

i-max responds:

thnx for the tips i used 'reason' by propellerheads for this

Sonic 2 | Oil Ocean | HMrmx Sonic 2 | Oil Ocean | HMrmx

Awww Brings back Memories

I rember playing this level and that'd be as far as i got on sonic 2. Anyways on to the review. I trust this was made in FL Studio right? I like the added beats and drums very good. Much better than the original im glad you took out that annoying ting sound throughout the music. Not much else to say but i has a great techno feel to it good job 4.8/5. And I would like your opinion on what to use to remix the casino theme from the same game.

HouseMasta responds:

hey, thanks for your review... Yea i spent a lot of time cleaning up the songs so it would sound right. Correct, I used FL Studio.

hmm.... I'm not too sure what i would use for the casino theme really.

Anyway, thanks for your review,

HouseMasta

My Intel FL5 Remake My Intel FL5 Remake

Good

It is good man I love the slayers. Very good use of the piano and the ??bubbles?? but sometimes the slayers take over the background synth sound its fine. Also i would like to comment on the fact that its so freaking long lol. Anyway good job 4.5/5. Check my stuff out if you have a chance and leave a review.

LittleGymm responds:

Thanks man, the 'bubbles' in the two break downs are just two clean slayers that have the MST Multi Tap effects, it works well when making a trippy type sound.